Babelpoetry is a poetry project in which the poet/reader uses randomly generated text (often using the 'random article' option on wikipedia) and plugs it in to any online translator. The poet/reader then translates the selected text as much as desired without changing the text in any other way. The last step involves placing the text in a format indicating the way in which the poet/reader would read the words. Word order may not be changed and words may not be 'spliced' in any fashion.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Wakeham Report

[cyon] Overproduction
the duty of the king [cyon]

publishes from the report of
2000 of the reports.
[pu] [Lithium] that occurred
with improvement of a certain church.

(And look at the improvement of week).

3 comments:

Iain said...

The Wakeham Report, published in 2000, was the report of a Royal Commission headed by Baron Wakeham, concerning reform of the United Kingdom's House of Lords. (See also Lords Reform.)

Anonymous said...

Blagh! I have finally visited your blog! It is intimidating and annoying to read more than 7 babelpoems in one sitting. Hopefully when I'm at home I'll remember to email you the poem that I wrote a weekr two ago.
Peace,
ian

Anonymous said...

-A goofy German essay of mine run thru Google translator-

Many people spoke my name. Einzehlne spoke mine into the fear names, because you heard large power of my. Other one spoke my name in simple reverence. Surely, you heard of me. I heard that your butcher the best butchers into the world is. Do you have a place opening? I am a punctual motivated worker! I have mad Geschike, which I of the Japanese of engineer learned. Japanese meat cutting off gave abilities. When I was young boy, I wanted to be the largest butcher in that world. At night I would sit on the roof and would look at the reserved stars. In its small light I have hope found, hope that I will get the butcher. As I saw, say its butcher's shop I “Hallelujah”. The butcher's shop was the himmlische light, the light of the stars on my childhood my Adoleszenz has spent in the preparation fur a job at your butcher's shop. They are to give the job to me. My abilities on the Felderfarung are unequalled. I have large countries to all to visit, and many butcher strategies learned. Meat is my life. If I do not know deise job get, I want to drop to my chopping hatchet. I want “oh, butcher's shop, you have me expenditure-soft!” and I want to bleed on the soil. Very sadly? In the end, I find good restaurant to Subway. I think a job at the Subway became am very good. Yes, Subway is not only meat cutout however I with bread work thus want.

About Me

email me at marEshall (at) gmail (dot) com